close

Social bookmarks

Facebook Twitter Mister Wong digg del.icio.us yahoo YiGG

Embed code

Size
x pixels
Other

Permanent link

Recommend content

E-mail address: Message:

Documents

A Short Account of Pilton School by Reginald Norman (1967) and List of Subscribers for School Rooms (1841)

/media/flashcomm?action=mediaview&context=normal&id=85
Description:

Reginald Norman (1908-1984) wrote the story of Pilton School (next to St Mary's Church) in 1967. It tells the story of schooling in Pilton from 1815 through until closure of the building next to the church. The new Pilton Blue Coat School in Abbey Road opened in January 1969. The scanned document also includes the List of Subscribers to the School Rooms of Pilton which were opened in January 1841.

Show more Show less

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Community) © 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010