Pilton Bridge in 1920s
- from: Martin.Haddrill
- uploaded: Feb 4, 2013
- Hits: 751
This photograph shows Pilton Bridge in the 1920s before it was widened and re-aligned for the construction of the North Road in 1938. In the background are what are now Bridge House, occupied by Charter Vets (right), and the Yeo Dale Hotel (left). A horse is crossing the bridge.
Thanks to Albert Linacre for this photograph.