close

Social bookmarks

Facebook Twitter Mister Wong digg del.icio.us yahoo YiGG

Embed code

Size
x pixels
Other

Permanent link

Recommend content

E-mail address: Message:

Pictures

Tractors behind 12 Pilton Street Offices of Braileys Engineers Ltd

Tractors behind 12 Pilton Street Offices of Braileys Engineers Ltd /media/flashcomm?action=mediaview&context=normal&id=202
Description:

This photo of about 1950 shows tractors lined up at the rear of 12 Pilton Street, then the offices of Braileys Engineers Ltd. This is now the Lower Pilton car park behind the Masala Takeaway. The stone wall behind the tractors is probably the same wall that bounds the car park and Saint Margaret's Garden.

Thanks to John Brailey for the photograph and the information. Follow this link to more about the history of 12 Pilton Street:

http://vimp.thepiltonstory.org/document/The-Story-of-Engineering-at-No-1...

Show more Show less

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Community) © 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010